Sunday, May 27, 2007

Mt. Tremblant

Mt. Tremblant is a neat place to visit. The village is set up quite uniquely with cobbelstone through the village and a gondola from the bottom to the top of the village, because it is built on such a steep incline. The best coffee is at the top of the village, and it's a good thing that I won't stay long here. $4.50 for a very small mocha. That's the Tremblant tax for you.

My race went well. I felt good for the first few laps and by the end of it I was smashed (i.e. tired) That's the way a race should go. I enjoyed the race and was happy that I did it. I still need to slash 17 min off my time, but I think that can be achievable in the next three weeks. My improvements are still in big incriments, whereas the top riders I'm sure struggle to take 5 min off their time.

Tonight is the first night that is has rained on me in the evening. Fortunately I have a shelter under the chairlift that I could make my dinner and an area inside to type away on my computer, so no complaints about living out of the van yet.

No comments: