Monday, July 6, 2009

Day 7


We were on a high today! I think adrenaline kicked in and we kept riding strong. The tons of hill climbing that today's stage involved didn't really bother us because it made for some great single track downhill.
The best and last stage of the day the photographer Dave Silver followed me down the trail and commented on how well I was riding and wished that he could shoot while riding behind me. I wished he could have too. Then he would have gotten a shot of the low tree limb before he ran into it with his helmet :)

Just before the last climb there were some stairs we had to climb up. There was a spectator standing at the top making comments at us for not riding up. I commented that I could do it if I was a trials rider before clueing in that it was my friend Ryan who had come to watch.

No comments: